Ever since 1994
Nature has given us so much to explore, conserve, preserve and protect. Come and join hands to thank Nature and its offerings.
Mohit Aggarwal, CEO
The vision must be realized to make India a responsible, nature-centric tourist destination.
Iqbal Ahmad, COO
- Exciting natural history, bird, wildlife & Himalayan expeditions.
- Inspiring Experiential Cultural Tours.
- Transformational Yoga Retreats & Spiritual Journeys
- Bouquet of travel-related solutions.
A few of our erstwhile clients
- Chartered a plane for Sheikh Talal of Saudi Arabia to visit India.
- Chartered a helicopter for the leading industrialists of the U.K. to visit Tiger Reserves.
- Chartered Palace-on-Wheels for Abbott Diagnostika, Germany.
Our Conservation Drive
- Electronic fencing at Kaziranga National Park.
- Sponsored Oriental Bird Club.
- Working with community village, Chhoti Haldwani near Corbett Park.
- Supported Titli Trust to protect butterflies and moths.
- Supported Wildlife Trust of India.
- Funded an NGO ‘The Bagh Foundation’.
- Assisting Forest Dept. to set-up Eco-friendly Homestays.
- And more
What makes us stand apart?
- In-house lodges, guides and drivers.
- 100000+ delighted International clients.
- 70+ strong team.
- Efficiency and efficacy in the company systems.
- Fine-tuned technology.
- Caring human touch.
- We deliver what we commit.
- Stringent transparency policy.
- Constant Communication
- Maintain constant communication.
- No infringement with the privacy.
- Our availability- 24/7.
Comfort, Safety and Security
- Errors corrected efficiently in the minimum time.
- Prime concerns – Your comfort, safety and security.
- System driven proactive approach.
- Tailor-made itineraries.
- Adhere to all requests.
- Many alternatives and options to choose from.
Our Clients opine in July 2016
The team walked several extra miles for us as the Kashmir Birding Tour got cancelled due to issues in the Valley but Uttarakhand Birding Tour arranged by them at eleventh hour when we had lost all hopes worked wonders for us.
Mr. Lucas Johannes Thimotheus Kaaij & Mr. Hemme Cornelis Justus Batjes from The Netherlands
I was able to sight the rare Lesser Florican at Sonkhaliya and I do not know how to thank the marvelous team at Asian Adventures. Every arrangement was made in perfect way and I could purely concentrate on birding.
Tim Sykes from the United Kingdom
Getting fishing permit seemed almost impossible but the team members obtained it for me after much hassles and I had great time with myself and my fishing gear. Thank you very much.
Mr. Christopher James from Australia
- B-9, Sector-27, Noida. India
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: +91 9811124222 (Mohit)
- M: +91 9811704651 (Iqbal)
Reach Us – We help you write your own travel book!